Classes will be held in-person at the studio and virtual. All students and parents/guardians must follow the procedures below to ensure the safety of our students and staff. We are continuing to offer Zoom classes if you prefer to stay at home.
Please notify us of your plan for attending class so we can set studio space accordingly. Email - include your student's name and class studio, day and time.
All students must have a completed Release of Liability Waiver prior to attending class at The Dance Realm. Waivers must be mailed to The Dance Realm, 58 Majestic Drive, Fort Thomas, KY 41075, please allow time for delivery.
The following procedures offer a healthy dance environment for your child while at The Dance Realm:
1. Students must have a completed, signed Release of Liability Waiver submitted on the first day of class.
2. Students must bring their own water bottle and hand sanitizer in their personal bag.
3. Parents/guardians will walk students to the front door where a teacher will greet them and ensure they get to their studio space. Parents/guardians must remain outside of the studio.
4. Students must use hand sanitizer prior entering the studio.
5. Students will have their temperature taken by a no contact forehead thermometer. If a student's temperature is 99 degrees or above, she/he will not be able to participate in class that day.
6. Students will have a six foot personal dance space during class. Wearing a mask is optional for each student while in the studio.
7. Please encourage your student to use bathroom facilities before class. If necessary, a teacher will assist your student in the restroom wearing gloves and a mask while doing so.
8. Your student has a great time at their DANCE REALM class and is ready to be picked up! Parents/guardians must remain outside of the studio; your student will be brought to the door at the designated pick up time.